Wednesday, November 09, 2005

That's All For Now Folks!!

No more blogger for this kid, I've gone as far as a can go. Well, with this program that is. The genius that I call my Tech Adviser glady invited me on over to a bigger, better, and faster place for my blog. That's right, invite only. It's gotta be good. So this is the last blogger post for this kid. The next post you read on here will be the link to the new and improved blog. It might take me a day or two so sit tight and get ready to enjoy the show.

Seth, all blogged out.

6 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and???
come on, pokey!
Jayna

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Thoroughly Amused said...

Hey now, you don't wanna rush greatness.

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Moving up in the world... "Seth: And now, today's Guest Blogger – Jesus! So jesus, tell us how it is. Jesus: Seriously? This is some f*cked up sh*t right here."

Next week: Hitler vs. Ghandi in a to-the-death Blog Match.

-Caleb

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So whats the friggin link to the new site. Or does your brother not fall under the invite only list. Well ain't this some shit, your own brother denied access. Strike, I'm going on stike!!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Thoroughly Amused said...

Now, now, lets calm down. I'll be posting a new link on this site once it's ready to roll.

Obviously it's not ready to roll yet.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Mejbahul Alam said...

First You got a great blog. I will be interested in more similar topics. I see you got really very useful topics, I will be always checking your blog thanks. email writing tips

 

Post a Comment

<< Home