Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First Snow Fall Experienced Through Pictures

I logged into my email yesterday to find these pictures of Vermont's first snow fall of the season that my Uncle sent me.




I must say that it brought a flood of memories and good times rushing back to me, and also made me think harder about what I'm doing and where I am. A huge part of me misses the mountains, but a huge part of me that's still developing and discovering who I am is perfectly content right where I am. It's the whole stuck between a rock and a hard place ordeal. I want to live on the beach, I want to live three feet from a ski areas chair lift, I'm a computer technician, I want to be a DJ, Architect, Real Estate Salesmen, Wiring Technician, Ski Tuner. I'm good at fixing computers, but it's getting boring, I'm extremely organized, I can sell almost anyone on anything, I loved wiring with my Dad, I'm at home in a ski shop, I want to build houses, I want to stop sitting at my desk, I want to do more with my hands, I think Manual Labor is great. So many things to decide, but at the same time I know I'm blessed that I have so many choices and decisions to make. It's a dilema, but it's a good one. Now if I could just go to the store and buy some motivation in a can.

Thanks for the pictures Larry, and thanks for keeping me in Vermont while I'm living on the beach. I owe ya.

4 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Steppin' On Toes said...

Wonderful. I knew you had it in you. =P Seth, you are def one of those blessed people that I absolutely am jealous of cuz you're capable of so many more things than I am. If a computer broke on me I would just trash it and so forth. You have all the time and a great and "simple" life, and it's great that you appreciate what you have. Keep it comin' smarty. I know big things continue to await you.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is frikin awesome. A place I can give my brother shit and everyone else will be able to read it. Who is steppin on toes anyway? Seth the Frikin Awesome comment gets used in Aqua Teen Hunger Force all the time by a guy named Carl. If you havent seen it yet you got to check it out. Its a cartoon about a meat wad, a milk shake, and a carton of fries.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Thoroughly Amused said...

What awesome comment are you talking about?

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Steppin' On Toes said...

Who the hell is Ian? heh. Oo, Hunkins number two! Nice to see you around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home