Saturday, October 29, 2005

An Endless Roll Of Film

Photo time again. I figure since I have a digital camera there's no excuss for not taking pictures, and since I have a computer and fingers there no excuse for not putting them on the web for you to see. So anyway, on the way home the other night I stopped an took some pictures and then walked around a little when I got home. Here's what I came up with.

The Beach Around Sunset


The Elporto Power Plant Smoke Stack aka The Candy Cane


The Actual Sunset


Playa Del Rey - The Dusk Series






So Phil Jackson (To bad he still doesn't couch the Bulls) just happens to live right down the street from us, and this is his favorite little dive bar just a little further down the street. The Harbor Room, occupancy about 15.



That's all for now folks. I'd type more but it's time to go tune skis.

8 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of the Harbor Room...never been, but a good picture, nonetheless.

And Phil was a favorite of mine at the Bulls. I loved them back during the first threepeat. I had MJ posters all over my room. Ah, those were the days.
Jayna

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Thoroughly Amused said...

Well we in Playa Del Rey highly recommend having at least one be at the Harbor Room at some point in your life.

And yes, those were the days. I was a Bulls fan them, and I still am today. Needless to say I don't watch them as much as I used to, but I'm still a fan.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Craig said...

Nice photos, chap.
I wish my camera would take photos that nice at dusk/night.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Thoroughly Amused said...

Craig, thanks for checking out the blog. You're my first overseas reader. Just for that your seven years of bad luck has now been lifted.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Steppin' On Toes said...

Nice. Wish they had a damn beach in Vegas.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Thoroughly Amused said...

Oh they do, you just gotta know where to look.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Steppin' On Toes said...

I'm not going to a beach in a damn hotel. The fakeness would get to me.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the ones with the blue sky and the silouted palm trees nice work Seth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home